Saturday, March 12, 2011

I want to be an Interior Designer. How do I get started?

One of my favorite things to do is redecorate rooms in my house and paint them and stuff like that. I love going to Lowes and looking at the furniture and all that sort of stuff, it's just something that I naturally love to do, and I'm good at it, and there's nothing else I'd rather do with my life than make people happy by giving them a beautiful home to live in. I just need help with what I should do to get started, and what kinda work I can find after I major in interior design. I am going 2 years to a community college and then I'm transferring over to WCU, a university in my town that has interior design as a major. that's all I have figured out. I want to be a successful designer, but I need help along the way. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment