Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm 20 in college and my BF is 24. We have been dating for 6 months, and want to move in together.?

It's kind of a financial thing in a way. We love each other (the marrage thing has already come up with positive feed back from us both),and are very understanding. i live with my parents who say I can't be out after 11 pm and can only go out twice a week. They provide everything for me but I want freedom (the one thing they refuse to give me). I thought about moving out alone but I'm afraid I will not be able to provide for myself or my darling cat. I'm already saving money in case, and have taken account for food and stuff leaving me with an extra 3 bucks after I pay everything alone. I'm still a full time student on top of that. He on the other hand has lived alone for years and has furniture and everything.We think it would be a sensable choice, but I'm not sure. We don't ever argue due to how understanding we are and that we talk everything out no matter how outragous it may sound. I'm just unsure if it would be ok since it's only been 6 months. Any opinions??

No comments:

Post a Comment